Mastercuts - The girl I went to did a HORRIBLE job cutting my hair! Then the lady in charge came in and started yelling at stylists in front of customers
To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude....The girl cutting my hair did good on the color but the cut was HORRIBLE!
I didn't notice until I got home and was playing with my hair and seen It was uneven and choppy..I don't understand what she was looking at while cutting my hair, if she was even looking while cutting it. The salon I went to, to get my hair fixed was APPALLED at what my hair looked like! I will NEVER go to a mastercuts again and I will NEVER recommend mastercuts.
I'm so mad...This was a birthday present gone bad...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hair cut and workers
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "On November 23, 2013 I purchased a Natuzzi couch and recliner from Raymour and Flanigan in Horseheads, NY. In two years, the cushions have lost their resiliency in many..."
- "I have been buying stoffers products for years. Especially French bread pizzas. Today we made them for lunch. DISAPPOINTED!!!..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."