Ithaca, New York
1.5K views 14 comments
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude....The girl cutting my hair did good on the color but the cut was HORRIBLE!

Related: Mastercuts Haircut Review

I didn't notice until I got home and was playing with my hair and seen It was uneven and choppy..I don't understand what she was looking at while cutting my hair, if she was even looking while cutting it. The salon I went to, to get my hair fixed was APPALLED at what my hair looked like! I will NEVER go to a mastercuts again and I will NEVER recommend mastercuts.

I'm so mad...This was a birthday present gone bad...

Review about: Haircut.

I didn't like: Hair cut and workers.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mastercuts Haircut
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Mastercuts?

Comments

disneybear1999

Everyone needs to leave this poor person alone.Just because shes not a skeleton, doesn't mean she's ugly.

There is no such thing as an ugly person on the outside, You can only be ugly when you spend your life pushing people around.

This girl is beautiful so leave her alone.I'm so sorry about your haircut love :( but i do like the color.

getmykicks

Allowing profane abusive and insulting comments on your site.On the following review #559034.

I am flat out sick of you scrutinizing and taking up to days to allow every word I try to post and even removing mine when they are far less offensive than anything that others post here. I am fair and try to participate with others. Great Job Pissed Consumer!

This is the reply I am referring to that is profane abusive and insulting. I read further and added a second reply from a registered user, KevinRichards that insults and abuses everyone he replies to.

Skinny Minnie Feb 03 wLarchmont, New York

It's not your hair that is the problem.

It's the fact that you are a fatFuckingPig. No one's looking at your haircut, they're stepping aside so your rolls of blubber don't knock them down. Put down the donut and try exercise.

KevinRichards Nov 20, 2014 wOrange, California

to getmykicks #956639

GetMyKicks also known as IamSo1 is a known troll on this site who has to have each and everyone of his comments moderated as he has been reported so many times, best to just report him and move on with your life as the sooner they ban his IP the better! I will expect a reply in 2 weeks after PC finally allows you to post again

Skinny Minnie
Larchmont, New York, United States #940324

It's not your hair that is the problem.It's the fact that you are a fatFuckingPig.

No one's looking at your haircut, they're stepping aside so your rolls of blubber don't knock them down.Put down the donut and try exercise.

to Skinny Minnie San Jose, California, United States #948568

Skinny Minnie, It's pretty easy to hide behind your keyboard and hitting the send button, and thinking it's cute or funny, right? You're nothing but an internet troll.

Fakename
to Skinny Minnie #952423

Why are you so full of hate?

To thine own self be true.

to Skinny Minnie #981967

Love to meet you in person.See if you can back up your disgusting, gross attacks.

Of course you can't. You're a scared little weesoll. Did I spell that right? You should know.

You've probably been called worse.

Come to so cal.Love to introduce you to my baseball bat.

to Skinny Minnie #1297952

Takes one to know one skinny minnie

ShariPDX
Portland, Oregon, United States #933982

Maybe you have inadvertently flirted with her boyfriend?

That looks more like revenge than a haircut.

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #903616

It is unprofessional to call a person old enough to work a "girl" especially when an eight year old can compose a better review then you. Your hair may look ugly, and you can get it re cut easily to make yourself look better, however your attitude, that would be harder to change which is what really makes you an ugly person, not your hairstyle.