Mastercuts - The girl I went to did a HORRIBLE job cutting my hair! Then the lady in charge came in and started yelling at stylists in front of customers

34 of 87 Mastercuts reviews

To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude....The girl cutting my hair did good on the color but the cut was HORRIBLE!

I didn't notice until I got home and was playing with my hair and seen It was uneven and choppy..I don't understand what she was looking at while cutting my hair, if she was even looking while cutting it. The salon I went to, to get my hair fixed was APPALLED at what my hair looked like! I will NEVER go to a mastercuts again and I will NEVER recommend mastercuts.

I'm so mad...This was a birthday present gone bad...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Haircut
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #559034 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mastercuts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
34 of 87 Mastercuts reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
disneybear1999

Jun 20, 2015 #997578 Hialeah, Florida, United States

Everyone needs to leave this poor person alone. Just because shes not a skeleton, doesn't mean she's ugly. There is no such thing as an ugly person on the outside, You can only be ugly when you spend your life pushing people around. This girl is beautiful so leave her alone. I'm so sorry about your haircut love :( but i do like the color.

4 1 Reply
getmykicks

Mar 01, 2015 #952430

Allowing profane abusive and insulting comments on your site. On the following review #559034. I am flat out sick of you scrutinizing and taking up to days to allow every word I try to post and even removing mine when they are far less offensive than anything that others post here. I am fair and try to participate with others. Great Job Pissed Consumer!
This is the reply I am referring to that is profane abusive and insulting. I read further and added a second reply from a registered user, KevinRichards that insults and abuses everyone he replies to.
Skinny Minnie Feb 03 wLarchmont, New York
It's not your hair that is the problem. It's the fact that you are a fatFuckingPig. No one's looking at your haircut, they're stepping aside so your rolls of blubber don't knock them down. Put down the donut and try exercise.
KevinRichards Nov 20, 2014 wOrange, California
It is unprofessional to call a person old enough to work a "girl" especially when an eight year old can compose a better review then you. Your hair may look ugly, and you can get it re cut easily to make yourself look better, however your attitude, that would be harder to change which is what really makes you an ugly person, not your hairstyle.

0 3 Reply

Mar 10, 2015 #956639

GetMyKicks also known as IamSo1 is a known troll on this site who has to have each and everyone of his comments moderated as he has been reported so many times, best to just report him and move on with your life as the sooner they ban his IP the better! I will expect a reply in 2 weeks after PC finally allows you to post again

2 0 Reply
Skinny Minnie

Feb 03, 2015 #940324 Larchmont, New York, United States

1 22 Reply

Feb 20, 2015 #948568 San Jose, California, United States

Skinny Minnie, It's pretty easy to hide behind your keyboard and hitting the send button, and thinking it's cute or funny, right? You're nothing but an internet troll.

15 1 Reply
Fakename

Mar 01, 2015 #952423

Why are you so full of hate?
To thine own self be true.

5 1 Reply

May 09, 2015 #981967

Love to meet you in person. See if you can back up your disgusting, gross attacks. Of course you can't. You're a scared little weesoll. Did I spell that right? You should know. You've probably been called worse. Come to so cal. Love to introduce you to my baseball bat.

0 1 Reply
ShariPDX

Jan 21, 2015 #933982 Portland, Oregon, United States

Maybe you have inadvertently flirted with her boyfriend?
That looks more like revenge than a haircut.

8 2 Reply
KevinRichards

Nov 20, 2014 #903616 Orange, California, United States

5 32 Reply
Angel

Jan 19, 2015 #933260 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

@KevinRichards - You are such a ***. I have seen several of your posts on this site... What is it with you? Are you bored or just an a**hole? Why do you feel the need to belittle random people that you don't even know? Does it make you feel like a big, strong man to hide behind ur computer and talk *** to little girls about their hair? You are, no doubt, some slovenly, nasty *** that lives alone cause of your own bad attitude...and your lack of being able to find a woman to put up with you.

18 2 Reply
getmykicks

Apr 04, 2015 #967867

Needs to be said and repeated

1 0 Reply

May 09, 2015 #981943

I could add a lot more about K Richards but you said enough. Every word you said is true. He is a disgusting, ugly freek that needs to just go away. Hear me Richards, just go away. Don't want to read your garbage anymore. Just go away.

1 0 Reply

May 09, 2015 #981959

Richards, you need to get rid of your computer so people don't have to listen to you anymore. Just go away. Plain and simple. Just shut up and go away.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mastercuts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mastercuts.
Filing a new complaint about
×