Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Just got my hair cut it was almost down to my butt. Showed stylist a picture from one of there books needless to say my hair is way shorter than picture can barely put it in a pony tail now. This is why I don't get my hair cut!

Had an Experience with Mastercuts?

Comments

Snover, Michigan, United States #1253645

Get a hat.

omg i so feel for you, it has happened to me. that is why i cut my own hair would never trust anyone to cut it. i had my hair cut once and i told the stylist i want it shoulder length and it was shoulder length when it was wet but not once it was dry, my hair was up to my ears and i was embarassed to walk out to my car everyone was staring at me.

Mastercuts - Review about Wrong Haircut Mastercuts "Went for a simple shoulder length cut with layers around my face... Length wasn't even and no layers... this is what I ended up with!!! ..." Read more Hair Club Membership Review Hair Club "If you are considering the Hair Club I advise you not to use it. They are very expensive. Their products is full lace wig that is glue on with Acrylic..." Read more Hair Club Hair Treatment Review from Los Alamos, New Mexico Hair Club "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more