Mastercuts - Review about Bad Hair Cut from Panama City, Florida
Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued.I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the only two stylist there, midday.
Anyway, I needed my hair shaved with a 1 1/2 inch guard cause it's the Miley Cyrus type cut. I started inching really bad on my scalp immediately after my cut and when I got home it just intensified. My partner comes in and notices I'm broke out in a red raised rash all over my head where only the clippers touched me. Worried that her clippers weren't sanitized and I may have something bacterial on my head I have decided I won't return to Mastercuts and want a FULL refund of $20.
I can't even go in public without a hat or scarf due to looking like I have a disease or gross something growing on my scalp.
Btw I did shower n try yea tree oil on my scalp.Nothing worked.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Hair Cut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "My story is just as horrible and disgusting as all the rest. It took me 10 days to get a $40.00 bouquet delivered, after days of stalling, and countless, outright..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- " Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $..."