Mastercuts - Review about Bad Hair Cut from Panama City, Florida

Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued.I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the only two stylist there, midday.

Anyway, I needed my hair shaved with a 1 1/2 inch guard cause it's the Miley Cyrus type cut. I started inching really bad on my scalp immediately after my cut and when I got home it just intensified. My partner comes in and notices I'm broke out in a red raised rash all over my head where only the clippers touched me. Worried that her clippers weren't sanitized and I may have something bacterial on my head I have decided I won't return to Mastercuts and want a FULL refund of $20.

I can't even go in public without a hat or scarf due to looking like I have a disease or gross something growing on my scalp.

Btw I did shower n try yea tree oil on my scalp.Nothing worked.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Bad Hair Cut
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #514390

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mastercuts? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 7 No 7
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 14, 2014 #900380 Spearfish, South Dakota

You all are rude as ***! She makes a complaint and you crucify her! Bet if she was a straight girl, you wouldn't have said anything. Ugly.......

6 1 Reply

Aug 18, 2014 #857917 Pasadena, California

Might want to see a dermatologist before making accusations. How do you know you weren't allergic to something else or already had a skin condition? Good luck getting back more than the haircut price, legally you are not entitled to the tip because there is no proof of who actually received it, if it was even given.

5 1 Reply

Jul 28, 2014 #847101

What do you mean 'you chose' a stylist name Tiffany? Did they line up available stylists like they do the 'girls' at the Bunny Ranch?

6 1 Reply

Jul 28, 2014 #847081

doesn't sound like her instruments were clean. I don't know what the rest of the commenter's problems are, do shills and trolls invade this site regularly? If you have nothing nice to say... Anyway, hope you get your money back.

3 5 Reply

Jul 27, 2014 #846973

How long does the home page need to show this disgusting looking bull *** head?

3 6 Reply

Jul 27, 2014 #846948

Did you try to stop being a gross ***? Maybe that would help.

4 7 Reply

Jul 25, 2014 #845955

That is what you get for trying to emulate Miley Cyrus.

7 3 Reply

Jul 25, 2014 #845717

You want to emulate Miley Cyrus - I think a bad haircut is the least of your worries!

4 4 Reply

Jul 25, 2014 #846007

She's so trendy! haha

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mastercuts. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Mastercuts.
Filing a new complaint about