Panama City, Florida
1.1K views 9 comments
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued.I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the only two stylist there, midday.

Anyway, I needed my hair shaved with a 1 1/2 inch guard cause it's the Miley Cyrus type cut. I started inching really bad on my scalp immediately after my cut and when I got home it just intensified. My partner comes in and notices I'm broke out in a red raised rash all over my head where only the clippers touched me. Worried that her clippers weren't sanitized and I may have something bacterial on my head I have decided I won't return to Mastercuts and want a FULL refund of $20.

I can't even go in public without a hat or scarf due to looking like I have a disease or gross something growing on my scalp.

Btw I did shower n try yea tree oil on my scalp.Nothing worked.

Review about: Bad Hair Cut.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mastercuts?

Comments

Dane
Spearfish, South Dakota, United States #900380

You all are rude as ***!She makes a complaint and you crucify her!

Bet if she was a straight girl, you wouldn't have said anything.Ugly.......

LicensedHairstylist
Pasadena, California, United States #857917

Might want to see a dermatologist before making accusations. How do you know you weren't allergic to something else or already had a skin condition? Good luck getting back more than the haircut price, legally you are not entitled to the tip because there is no proof of who actually received it, if it was even given.

What do you mean 'you chose' a stylist name Tiffany? Did they line up available stylists like they do the 'girls' at the Bunny Ranch?

sam

doesn't sound like her instruments were clean.I don't know what the rest of the commenter's problems are, do shills and trolls invade this site regularly?

If you have nothing nice to say...Anyway, hope you get your money back.

Ricochet-Rabbit

How long does the home page need to show this disgusting looking bull *** head?

BobbahDole

Did you try to stop being a gross ***? Maybe that would help.

That is what you get for trying to emulate Miley Cyrus.

BillyRay

You want to emulate Miley Cyrus - I think a bad haircut is the least of your worries!

Ricochet-Rabbit