2.0

We went to Mastercuts today and were told that it would be about 30 minutes before we could expect a haircut.No problem with us.

We spent some time in another store in the mall and then came back about 15 minutes later to Mastercuts. Forty minutes later we were still waiting on the SAME employee to finish SAME customer. In the meantime, not a word from the employee telling us what we could expect.

We left and went to Regis, got our hair cuts, and as we walked past the Mastercuts we noticed the SAME customer in the chair.I believe in doing a good job but seriously??????

Review about: Mastercuts Hairdresser.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Mastercuts?

Comments

My experience was terrible!Never ever ever ever would I go back to this place they call a hair salon!

A girl named joey in Johnstown pa. Did my hair and cut it. She should be fired! She should never be allowed to touch someone else's hair again and never have the chance to make someone feel so horrible ever again.

I was given my money back and was supported wonderfully by the manager. Which was super awesome. Thank you to her!

But still will never ever return.Shut that salon down!