This is what aweful mess Susan with Mastercuts did.Poor quality work with poor quality hiring by management.

This is what i took a picture of still at the store and they were going to "fix" it no thanks.I dont one a horrible stylist for another.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mastercuts and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mastercuts to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mastercuts and mastercuts haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mastercuts?

Comments

Mastercuts Hair Colouring Review from San Antonio, Texas Mastercuts "Went in for my highlight touch-ups. Of course the girl that did my highlights so nicely no longer works there. Some else did my hair and I have spots, lines,..." Read more Regis Salons - Tyler Texas Regis Salon Messed up my Hair Regis Salons "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..." Read more The Slim Co - HORRIBLE The Slim Co "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..." Read more Mastercuts - Bad Hair Cut Review from Panama City, Florida Mastercuts "Went into Mastercuts of Panama City and the customer service alone was awful but I just shrugged it off and continued. I chose a girl named Tiffany out of the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more