Went in for my highlight touch-ups.Of course the girl that did my highlights so nicely no longer works there.

Some else did my hair and I have spots, lines, etc.I'm disgusted and in tears!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mastercuts and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mastercuts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Mastercuts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mastercuts?

Comments

Smartstyle - Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more This review caused The Consultant Clinic to close down it's Facebook review section The Consultant Clinic "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more