Just got my hair cut it was almost down to my butt. Showed stylist a picture from one of there books needless to say my hair is way shorter than picture can barely put it in a pony tail now. This is why I don't get my hair cut!

Had an Experience with Mastercuts?

Comments

Snover, Michigan, United States #1253645

Get a hat.

omg i so feel for you, it has happened to me. that is why i cut my own hair would never trust anyone to cut it. i had my hair cut once and i told the stylist i want it shoulder length and it was shoulder length when it was wet but not once it was dry, my hair was up to my ears and i was embarassed to walk out to my car everyone was staring at me.

Mastercuts Hair Colouring Review from San Antonio, Texas Mastercuts "Went in for my highlight touch-ups. Of course the girl that did my highlights so nicely no longer works there. Some else did my hair and I have spots, lines,..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Mastercuts - Blending balayage highlights Mastercuts "I went to get my balayage re-blended. I called first to make sure they could do it, drove the hour there, signed in, and sat for an hour, while 3..." Read more Mastercuts - Haircut Review from Dripping Springs, Texas Mastercuts "This is what aweful mess Susan with Mastercuts did. Poor quality work with poor quality hiring by management. This is what i took a picture of still at the store..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more