I made an appointment to have my hair cut and colored at the Mastercuts at Countryside Mall in Clearwater,Fl.I waited 45 minutes because the stylist was late..she apologized then told me in confidence she had a few too many the night before..Great.

And It turns out this stylist is actually the manager of the salon! so after slapping color all over my head she goes to smoke a cigarette and is gone for 20 minutes.She eventually comes back and checks the color and says, "about another 20 minutes..you wanna go have a drink real quick?" My mind was blown.

Iturned her down and told her she'd have to wait till my hair is done if shes gonna get wasted on the job.She apparently didnt like that..and was rude to me the entire rest of the time i was there.And I witnessed her being very nasty to her employees as well..I told her i decided against the haircut because I couldnt bear spend another minute with this woman.I paid unfortunately..left and will never return.And neither will anyone i know.

p.s.The color turned out hideous.and had to get it fixed elsewhere.

Review about: Mastercuts Haircut.

Had an Experience with Mastercuts?

Comments

BEWARE of the overcharging and adding hidden fees in this location!!!I was ripped off very recently with hidden fees in hair coloring.

Outrageous! They also mess up with scheduling and the Manager does not have any management skills as she appears very unprofessional.

The whole place looks like anything goes!

Do not recommend the place at all.